Creating Hope with The Power of Knowledge

This blog contains information pertinent to Lora Chowdhury - her work with children abroad and other community service activities.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Support Our Troops

I was more than honored when Melissa Delgadilo, Miss Houston International, invited me to participate in her campaign to Support Our Troops. Our Troops put their lives in danger each and every day to protect our country and give us a feeling of security. I am so proud to live in this beautiful country where we have so many strong and brave men and women who serve our country so honorably. Sending my appreciation in the form of autograph pictures overseas is the least I can do to thank the men and women who protect not only my country and my freedom but who protect me.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!



No comments:

Post a Comment