Creating Hope with The Power of Knowledge

This blog contains information pertinent to Lora Chowdhury - her work with children abroad and other community service activities.

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Boys and Girls Club @ The Dallas Cowboys Game!


I was more than excited to attend the Dallas Cowboys pre-season opener against the Denver Broncos with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas. It was great to sit back and relax with the some of the same kids I work with at the club sites! The game was certainly heated up, but we were thankfully in a beautiful and air-conditioned indoor field! This was even more memorable because it was my first Dallas Cowboys game at the new stadium in Arlington, TX and I wouldn’t have asked for a better group of people to share my experience with than the wonderful staff and members of the Boys and Girls Club! Thank you so much for the tickets! 



No comments:

Post a Comment